- Receives and records all payments to the city
- Recieves and make payments for all invoices for the city council apporval.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Council meeting minutes
Current Office Hours: 7 am until noon and from 1 to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. If the clerk is gone to training/meeting, sick, or taking vacation there will be a note posted on the door.